Monday 5 December 2016

Just a few more blocks....

Just a few more blocks till I finished my Happy Days quilt...I have loved every moment of this quilt,and have signed up for next year's quilt, down the rabbit hole.... But tonight it's finishing another foundation 
Pieced block


I'm slowly running out of my precious French General stash...


I haven't been Stรญtching much lately as we have a friend staying and she doesn't sew!!!!! Hehehhe but we have been colouring in with the kids...had to order more colours as I didn't think I had enough choice with 24 pens lol


Tis a good motto to follow...so I'm back to sewing....love what you do ❣❣❣❣❣


7 comments:

  1. Loving the last block, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the block. Gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a FG shopping trip????/ the colouring is very calming and fun with children too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh not good to run out of fabric... I'm with Fiona, a shopping trip is in order! Lovely blocks there... you must be keen to have already signed up for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb lovely blocks my friend,oh noo you will have to get some more FG my friend ,my favourite fabrics xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love the look of that block..........was that part of the other quilt.....

    ReplyDelete