Friday 14 August 2015

Soo excited!!!

I was lucky enough to receive Michelle Ridgeway's first book, A Holly Cottage Christmas the other day!!! Michelle kept a big secret from us all!!!



It's filled with lovely Christmas projects to make for love ones or swap partners. Michelle's inspiration for her first book was the celebration of the "heart" her family put into every Christmas they spend together; all in a Michelle's signature style. 

I've already made a list of items to make for my Chrissy swaps. A cute candle mat using wool felt, and a few Christmas gift tags,  and the Chrissy decorations, and the table topper, maybe all of the nine projects from the book.... Maybe Chookys stitchalong might make the Holly Christmas quilt for 2016.


I'll give you a sneak peek at these cute Christmas decorations....


If you would like a copy of your own, head to Michelle's Blog. It's always great to see a fellow Aussie designer and friend, reach a creative goal! Congratulations Michelle on your wonderful book, I'm soo excited for you!!!
http://michelleridgewaydesigns1.blogspot.com or email Michelle, michelleridgeway53@hotmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Deb this book is amazing isnt it,cant wait to start something myself from this book ,i look forward to seeing what you will make from it too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle is such a talent isn't she. I too look forward to making heaps from her book. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my book too and looking forward to making something... I do like your idea for a stitchalong.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your sweet heart Deb. ...so glad you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelles book is lovely...........I can see myself stitching up lots of those blocks...........

    ReplyDelete