Saturday 25 July 2015

Christmas in July Secret Santa Swap

Woohoo today is opening pressies day and I have been totally spoilt!!!!!
Before....


After....




And all together..... A huge Thank You to Nanette from Murwillumbah NSW for my gorgeous gifts!! Please let me know your blog addy so I can have a look see at my new friend!!! A big hug to Cheryll for organising this fun swap. I will post what I sent to my partner when I know they have opened their pressie! Happy Christmas In July to everyone hehehehe. I'm heading to the local hall tonight for our P&C Annual Christmas in July Trivia Night!!! I'm the money lady and official marker Ho Ho Ho....


11 comments:

  1. Very festive......should have been last week in the snow. Lovely gifts and gave fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely swap of gifts there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts you have received Deb ,hope you have a fun night out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pressie you received ..... Enjoy your evening out

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fun... I love that bunting...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gifts from Nanette!! Hope your Trivia night was a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Christmas goodies. Hope you had a good night out x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb, glad you liked your gifts, and I love how you photographed them outdoors. you'll be able to follow me now to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Christmas treasures! Hope your night out went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LoVery presents, looks like it was a great swap

    ReplyDelete