Monday 10 December 2012

On a roll....


 
Ta Dah... I found time in between 8 kids this weekend to finish sewing the Santa Sacks and I finished preparing the applique last night.  I decided on both a small applique and the kids names...

 



I have a Christmas party tomorrow so will head to Spotlight to buy the lining, googly eyes and some cord for the drawstrings. I cant believe how productive I have been the last 10 days....must be something in the air!

Ive been madly trying to finish all my UFOs so I can start afresh on the HUGE pile of BOM and kits that have been patiently waiting to be played with...

 
This quilt ( Christmas Cards - the chook shed)  was on my must finish pile last Christmas only waiting for the borders, they are now completed and hopefully Ill be able to quilt it sometime this week...

14 comments:

  1. You are on a roll Deb - well done. My sewing mojo has been lost somewhere - hope I find it soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are on a roll, The santa sacks look great. Christmas cards is a good one also (says she who has it up on her wall) I only quilted mine in the ditch and around the applique and a few years later Santa is still the only one that has eyes! lol 8 kids, your are one special person / family Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Amazing Deb .... They are Gorgeous sacks love the colours and the appliqué :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... you have done a lot.... and they all look awesome.... methinks you will be all ready for when the man in the red suit comes visiting...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ve got the christmas cards quilt all finished and hanging on my wall, it was a great quilt to make.

    LOVE the santa sacks they look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you are a pocket rocket Deb,well done,you have made beautiful things.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great projects! Love, love, love the Celebrate the Season. Makes me want to do applique right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been a busy little elf. The sacks look great. And who doesn't love that Chook shed pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Deb....goodness you have been busy....looks fantastic....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous choice, aren't you clever, they look so good! Almost all ready for Santa to stuff full :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been very productive. Everything looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go Deb!! You really are getting lots done. The Santa sacks are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your stockings Deb - isn't it great to get some UFOs done - I'm in the same mode at the moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love them all and love the bright colours too :)

    ReplyDelete