Wednesday 3 October 2012

Time to smell the flowers

Ive been absent for a little while, the holiday in Bulli was fun and relaxing, but time is just not my own at present. Today is the first day Ive had to try and catch up with all my blogs.... have over 500 posts to go....We have Grandson 7 visiting this week, together with my kidlets make for one very busy Mum. I havent done much stitching lately but will post what I have been working on soon...
 
 
 
I have been trying to get to Bathurst to replenish our cupboards, but friends have warned me to stay away, the Car Racing crowd have taken over; awaiting the big race this weekend. Master 6 has speech therapy on Friday so I guess I can get what we need then....
So I guess I'll stay put till then and continue my spring cleaning to keep me sane lol and a little stitching in between...Hope your all enjoying the holidays!

7 comments:

  1. Happy spring cleaning. I'm doing it in my sewing room now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your spring clean and of course your stitching inbetween :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is crazy here !!!! Hope you get some sewing done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost back to the routine next week! I would stay away from Bathurst too, although I don't suppose there would be many car enthusiasts at the Home Patch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will be at Bathurst in spirit this weekend..... ALL WEEKEND !!!!!!!!! Can you tell how excited I am lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that things settle for you soon Deb... it can be all a bit tiring after a while, can't it?! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy busy times! Hope you find some crafting time again soon...and I wish the same for me ;)

    ReplyDelete