Sunday 17 June 2012

Quilt show


Friday was the big day for the Bloggers Meet at the Sydney Craft and Quilt Show. It was a great turn out with over 30 bloggers. Was nice to catch up with the Nundle bloggers and meet some new friends.. I didnt get any pics will have to borrow and post soon.
Susan and I met at 6.15am and travelled on to met Kate at McDonalds, Lithgow. We found her in corner stitching and talking to a new friend, a quilter from Orange ( we are everywhere!!).



Susan enjoying the quilt exhibition

Hooterville was beautifully embelished




It was a long day, I didnt get home till 10pm but had the most fantastic time catching up with everyone and the eight hours in the car just flew by.

I did make some purchases, I was very restrained for me..maybe cause I wasnt feeling the best ( still have the flu). Will show you all my goodies in my next post.


Happy Stitching


8 comments:

  1. The top one is a stunner.... I love looking at quilts...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great, crazy, long day out. Thanks for driving! Yes you were very restrained - quite a bad influence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it fantastic! I enjoyed it immensely too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like everyone had a fantastic day. I never tire of seeing quilts :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were the best chaffeur I have had Deb...I hope that flu has decided to leave you alone....Great day had by all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb it was a great show...and the icing was meeting everyone....hope you are feeling better.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right about the time flying by at the show. it's amazing how fast the day whizzes by. Just goes to show its lots of fun. It would have been wonderful meeting lots of bloggers!! I hope you are over your cold now.

    ReplyDelete