Sunday 4 March 2012

A quick peek before its mailed tomorrow

Yay for all the rain, it has given me the perfect opportunity to finish my 'Name Game' swap item. My piece was hand and machine quilted and a bit of my english paper piecing addiction.... its being mailed tomorrow to the other side of the world...

I have blocked out the name of my swap partners blog as its a SECRET swap lol. don't you just love them!!!



Now I can look at my Nundle pin cushion swap and name tag...not long now Im getting excited!!! Need to also make a bag for all my sewing bits n pieces to take with me.....

6 comments:

  1. Love the look of your swap gift. Fresh colours on white - can't go wrong. You might have a head start on the EPP too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I'm almost finished mine and it should get posted out by end of week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Deb that looks gorgeous. Looking forward to meeting you in Nundle. As you know I have made a start on my pincushion but have yet to even think out a name tag. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swap looks beautiful, I love the mix of hand and machine stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky recipient. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete