Sunday 27 November 2011

More hexagons received

I love receiving my hexagons once a month. This month I received my hexis from the lovely Jane who organises the Inchy Hexagon Swap. Check out the lovely 1930s charms squares too ...spoilt!!
I have received eight hexagons soo far and will start a garden for them soon. Not sure if I will set them with a white background or sew them together like the vignette hexagon quilt...decisions!!! My hexagons this month are headed to Oklaholma USA. Hope my partner likes them. She wanted fussy cuts and stripes...

 Now I have completed all my Chrissy swaps and quilts for grandsons, I will now concentrate on some UFOs. Today I will prepare my Chook Shed Christmas Cards quilt. I will organise the blocks, wadding and backing so I can piece and baste the quilt tomorrow at my weekly sewing day ..Yay!! The yay is that cause I love my sewing days and the that I will be able to cross this quilt of my to do list. It has been waiting for a year or two to be complete ....ahhh the life of a quilter!!!
Happy Stitching

Deb :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay i love our sewing days too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you received them. You like both civil war reproductions and 1930's so I have to include a bit of both.

    ReplyDelete